Territory Sales Manager
Flowery Br, GA 30542
Our Client, a manufacturer with 27 years of experience and growth in the design and manufacturing of land clearing equipment and road construction equipment, is seeking a Territory Manager for the Southeast, Northeast, and Midwest regions, based in Metro Atlanta.
We are looking for a quality-driven team member to manage equipment sales. This individual is responsible for selling heavy construction equipment to contractors and construction equipment dealers. This position requires regular travel. This is a hands-on job, working with the equipment and demoing for customers and also training operators and dealers. Our Territory Managers are responsible for building relationships – both setting up new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with our dealers and customers. Additionally, responsibilities include developing sales targets among land clearing contractors.
This position reports directly to the CEO.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of heavy equipment/construction equipment is required.
• Ten years of experience in sales of construction equipment is required.
• Mechanically inclined
• Computer literate.
• Extremely organized with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Physical ability to safely climb onto and around the equipment.
• Experience and physical ability to safely drive and operate machinery.
• Must have valid driver license.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate and/or conduct field demonstrations as well as operate machinery at demo work site when needed.
- This role needs someone with a strong sales background, hunter mentality, and will be responsible for increasing revenue and sales within a large territory.
- Responsible for building relationships – both setting up new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with our dealers and customers.
- Represent our Client at trade shows and trade association meetings to promote our brands.
- Provide product knowledge and training to customers, end users, and /or dealer sales representatives.
- This is a highly technical sale so the right candidate will be a hands on expert in the construction industry
Work Tools Provided:
· Company truck
· Cell phone
· Salary: Base plus bonus and commissions.
· 401-K contribution 6% match
· Medical, vision, dental, life, disability insurance
· 2 week vacation, 3 personal days and 3 sick days per year
· Paid Holidays