Short Term Bookkeeper
Bogart, GA 30622
Bookkeeper needed for a company located in Bogart, GA. The assignment would be at least 2 weeks, but could possibly last longer. The ideal candidate shall have the follow qualifications:
• Process and monitor A/P, A/R, GL and Payroll accounts
• Maintain and manage all operations and corporate credit cards
• Maintain chart of accounts and item lists in Quickbooks
• File annual reports
• Responsible for company reconciliations, journal entries and general ledger closing
• Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval and transfer of records
• Work closely with CPA to ensure accurate recording of financial information
• Monitor debt levels and compliance
• Maintain and report gross profit schedule
• Assist and oversee contracts, proposals, change orders, warranties and project closeout documents
• Manage, record and reconcile per diem payments
Associates Degree in Accounting required and experience in the construction industry is a plus.
Rate of pay is $17 per hour and up, depending on experience.