Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Conyers, GA 30013 US
If you have:
- 2-3 years of experience
- Forklift license - plus
- Computer Skills (MS Office, SAP B1, 3rd party carrier tools)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Receiving shipments, verify contents, inspect for damages and relocate to designated area.
- Notifying Procurement Specialist of damages, shortages or overages of vendor shipments.
- Forwarding supporting documentation to Inventory Control Specialist.
- Arranging shipments with carriers.
- Coordinating returns of damaged items/goods to customers or vendors including data entry.
- Generate Bills of Lading for freight shipments and input into SAP B1.
- Forwarding pick lists and delivery notes to Logistics and Import Specialist for processing.
- Assisting purchasing specialist with administrative tasks when required
- Programming modules (MEC3 Terminals) for installation into equipment.
- Conducting sieve testing to determine bulk density of materials.
- Assisting Production Department with the supply of components to be installed.
- Competitive salary