Alpharetta, GA 30004
MUST HAVE: V-LOOKUP, CHEERY PICKING, WRITING FORMULAS IN EXCEL AND 1 YEAR WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE!
HOURS: Monday- Friday 12pm to 8: 30 pm. May have to work some Saturdays!
JOB PURPOSE: Supports the department by processing received material, closing orders, back-flushing, communicating to the internal customers, and printing tickets. Writes, types, or enters information into computer, and performs other general clerk duties as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives and verifies material quantity from internal customers and vendors when necessary.
- Responsible for performing daily clerical tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, printing tickets and/or forms.
- Audits for accuracy in everyday processes utilizing SAP and other software.
- Assists in corrective action with manufacturing, engineering and quality that affect inventory processes and procedures.
- May be required to develop, prepare, and analyze inventory reports for accuracy measurements.
- Adhere to and fulfill all requirements for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OSHAS 18001.
- Must be able to prioritize task in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Well organized.
- Must be a self-motivator willing to make decisions with little supervision.
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, SAP and/or ERP.
- Knowledge of ISO documents.
- Requires a high school diploma with 2+ years experience in a warehouse environment
- Must have cherry picking experience.