Parts Research Specialist
Buford, GA 30024 US
$18 to $20 per hour, based on experience.
This role is responsible for initial updates to the customer and subsequent follow-up on customer inquiries regarding any vendor delays. A successful Parts Research Specialist is able to multi-task, balancing the needs of the technical department and customer, and maintain an organized workflow to keep the repair process on track and the customer updated.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Sourcing hard to find and obsolete parts from large variety vendors.
- Work very closely with technicians to determine adequate substitute components.
- Must have ability to research online.
- Outsource parts and equipment that is unable to be completed in-house, following up with repair vendors regarding quotes, lead times and return of repaired equipment.
- Ensure timely delivery of parts.
- Maintain parts database.
- Properly report and document to customer support department lead times and any issues related to parts orders.
- Improve profitability of products by monitoring history and improving purchasing and service methods.
- Health Insurance – Employer contributes $400 credit
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K – 100% match up to 6%
- Paid holidays