Suwanee, GA 30024
As an Order Selector, it is your responsibility to pick all materials prepped for shipping as well as insuring all bin boxes are loaded with material. This requires utilization of a stand-up Reach OR Cherry Picker Forklift. Prior experience with this equipment is required. Order Pickers are also responsible for the timely and accurate picking and sorting of all products. While using a computer, the picker will view the order, select product from carousel, and place in tote with order slip. The totes will then be moved to the automated line to move to shipping.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Forklift/Cherry Picker experience REQUIRED
- Winning attitude with a good ability working as a team
- Able to be at work everyday, on time, and stay throughout the shift
- Prior history working in a warehouse environment
- Experience working with shipping/receiving a major plus
- Strong, stable work history required
The working schedule is Monday-Friday with start times from 7am and 9: 15am with OT REQUIRED. Starting pay is 14.75/hr and is increased to over $16 at first annual review.
If you feel this position is perfect for you, please reply now for immediate consideration