Lawrenceville, GA 30043
BOS Staffing is currently seeking qualified Mechanical Assembler’ s for our client company located in Lawrenceville, GA. The qualified Assembler will have experience using mechanical tools, torques wrenches, hardware installation tools, and measurement equipment. This Assembler will also be able to perform the tasks and responsibilities listed below.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assembling the mechanical components of front and rear panels, chassis, housings, cabinets, enclosures, and large mechanical assemblies
- Responsible for assembling precision electro-mechanical equipment for hydraulic, fit mechanical parts together into housings, and aligns these parts to insure the smooth operation of the mechanical assembly.
- Installing interconnect wiring and assemblies into enclosures
- At least 1-year mechanical assembler experience.
- High school diploma or GED
- Lifting/carrying occur approximately 75 pounds
- Standing/walking for long periods of time.
- Reaching occurs at all levels with full or less than full extension of the arms
- Handling/grasping when utilizing small tools.
- Pushing/pulling, usually occurs at or below waist level.
- Duration will vary with task being performed
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Pay Range: $12.00 - $16.00 (DOE)