Suwanee, GA 30024
Assembler/Packer needed for a busy custom manufacturing company located in Suwanee, GA. The salary is $10.75/hr and this is a 1st shift position.
Assembles foam products from blueprints, drawings or verbal instructions.
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints, or verbal instructions.
- Fastens parts together with glue or heat.
- Operates drill presses, saws, etc, to assist in assembly operation.
- Pack products according to customer specifications.
- Complete required paperwork.
Competency Statement (s)
- Adherence to Company Policy- follows guidelines as established by company policy.
- Attendance- meets or exceeds punctuality and attendance expectations/requirements.
- Accuracy- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication- exhibits good interpersonal skills.
- Detail Oriented- ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Guiding Principles- Understands the Company' s guiding principles and follows them on a daily basis.
- Quantity of Work- high volume producer and always puts forth the effort to maximize productivity.
- Quality of Work- produces work that is accurate and reliable.
- Safety- degree to which employee is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace.
- Responsible- ability to be held accountabel or answerable to one' s conduct.
- Reliability- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Job Knowledge- demonstrates a thorough understanding of his/her job processes and procedures.
- Interpersonal- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: 1-2 Years Experience
Other Requirements: Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide numerical units.