Marketing Communications Specialist
Flowery Br, GA 30542 US
(For this position, You will need a cover letter, 3 writing samples, or a portfolio demonstrating your experience and qualifications)
What we offer you:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K, FAE 6% match
- 2-week vacation, 3 personal days, and 3 sick days per year
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
You will be:
- Execute marketing strategies that align with company goals and our target audience.
- Create, edit, and publish compelling copy for social media, editorials, press releases, presentations as well as other sales support and marketing materials.
- Manage and maintain company social media accounts and engage with followers.
- Plan and execute corporate events – i.e. Demos, tradeshows, in house events.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to endure alignment and consistency across all marketing initiatives.
- Stays up to date with industry trends, best practices and emerging technologies to continuously improve our marketing efforts.
If you have:
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, PPT, XLS and Word, Adobe Acrobat
- Proficiency with social media platforms and other content management systems
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in content, social media management, event planning, in a marketing-related field
- Experience using the adobe creative suite is a plus but not required (i.e photoshop, in design, premiere pro)
- Some travel is required (approx. 20% of the time) for trade shows, conferences, and marketing events in general