Maintenance Technician (Mechanic)
Flowery Br, GA 30542
Our Client, a manufacturer with 27 years of experience and growth in the design and manufacturing of land clearing equipment and road construction equipment, is seeking a Maintenance Shop Technician (Mechanic) for their Flowery Branch location.
- Machines repair, modification, troubleshooting, pre -delivery inspection.
- Help dealers, customers and sales people with technical issues via phone, computer or in person
- Log all in house repairs, outside repairs and warranties
- Help institute a technical training program for dealers and sales force in conjunction with Product Manager
- Travel when needed to perform field repairs, field trainings and machines demonstrations (no more than 20 % travel will be required)
- Work with Product Manager as well as sales force to put on static and functional demos of equipment.
- Work in computer system as needed to assist customers and make official build changes to machines
- Load and Unload truck and shipping containers
- Position requires occasional after hours assistance so a cell phone and laptop will be provided.
- Maintain a record of warranty registration as well as warranty repairs
- This position requires basic knowledge (minimum 3-5 years) in system hydraulics, electrical and mechanics with the ability to read schematics
Position requires a strong knowledge in basic computer programs such as Excel, outlook and others.
- As the position includes use of a company truck for service calls and when needed the applicant must have a clean driving record.
· 401-K contribution 6% match
· Medical, vision, dental, life, disability insurance
· 2 week vacation, 3 personal days and 3 sick days per year
· Paid Holidays