Winder, GA 30680
These machine operators will be responsible for a variety of duties in the manufacturing department. Both plants (same location) produce steel and plastic material for these containers.
primary need is 3rd shift (11pm-7am).
Please see the following details regarding the machine operator role:
- 0-2 years of machine operator or related manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
- Set up, operate, and monitor equipment and machinery
- Maintain and clean machine and surrounding work areas
- Keep stock of materials/products for machine and equipment
- Communicate material needs to material handler
- Feed material into machines and adjust accordingly
- Trim and scrap/cut excess materials
- Good hand dexterity
- Can stand for long periods of time
- Can reach, bend, stoop, walk, and stand consistently for long periods of time.
- Can lift up to 50 lbs
Please reply for immediate consideration.