Machine Operator -Steel
Winder, GA 30680
BOS Staffing is currently seeking machine operators for a large manufacturing company in Winder, GA. This client is one of the largest manufacturers of bulk containers in North American.
These machine operators will be responsible for a variety of duties in the manufacturing department. Both plants (same location) produce steel and plastic material for these containers. There are positions on all shifts but primary need is 3rd shift (10pm-6am).
Please see the following details regarding the machine operator role:
- 0-2 years of machine operator or related manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
- Set up, operate, and monitor equipment and machinery
- Maintain and clean machine and surrounding work areas
- Keep stock of materials/products for machine and equipment
- Communicate material needs to material handler
- Feed material into machines and adjust accordingly
- Trim and scrap/cut excess materials
- Good hand dexterity
- Can stand for long periods of time
- Can reach, bend, stoop, walk, and stand consistently for long periods of time.
- Can lift up to 50 lbs
Please reply for immediate consideration.