Industrial Electronics Bench Technician
Buford, GA 30518 US
What we offer:
- Health insurance with employer-paid credit
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company matched 401(k) eligible at 1 year
- Paid holidays
- required to perform repairs of units down to component level.
- practice good soldering/disordering and troubleshooting skills.
- read schematics, and use basic and specialized tools.
- test equipment such as Oscilloscopes and Multimeters.
- Must be able to evaluate the repair items and order the required parts & components needed for the repair.
- AC & DC Drives, Inverters, VFD’s, Soft-starts, Spindle Drives, Servo Drives, etc
- HMI’s or Human Machine Interfaces such as: Touchscreens, Industrial PC’s, Monitors, Teach Pendants
- Industrial Power Supplies
- PLC’s, Controllers, Chart Recorders, Temperature Controls, Timers, etc
- Safety Equipment such as, Scanners, Lasers, Transmitters & Receivers, Photo Eyes, etc.
- Industrial Circuit Boards such as Power Boards, Mother Boards, Main Boards, Control Boards, etc.