Human Resources Manager
Athens, GA 30606 US
Our client, a leading firm in Athens that excels in human touch lead nurturing, has an opportunity for a Human Resources Manager. If you have a background or education in Human Resources or Recruiting, a strong sense of urgency to work in a deadline-driven environment, and superior communication skills, this may be the job for you.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Career advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a company with strong core values
- Full benefits package
- Interesting and diverse co-workers
- Experience working in a Human Resources or Recruiting role or a degree in Human Resources
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Adaptable to change
- Managing recruiting operations through all available sources
- Screening, testing, interviewing, and making offers to new employees
- Developing and maintaining company policies and procedures
- Conducting new employee orientation
- Training and coaching employees on attendance and job-specific techniques and processes
- Conducting, documenting, and maintaining employee performance improvement process
- Terminating employees
- Manage the company’s rollover and vacation time
- Manage company payroll systems
- Administer company 401k and paid-time-off plans
- Administer and manage FMLA process, UI and WC claims
- Stay abreast of and maintain compliance with state and federal employment laws
- Handle any other assignments upon request or as circumstances require.
Meet Your Recruiter
Marcy Cuevas joined BOS Staffing as a Recruiter in 2007. For 10 years she collaborated with both hiring managers, to understand market trends and company cultures, and candidates, to understand their skills and career goals. Conducting both contingent and permanent hire searches, she matched many talented job seekers to some of the best companies in the area, creating career opportunities and valuable company assets. When BOS grew from a single office to three branches (and counting!), Marcy took on the role of Operations Manager. She now has the privilege of sharing what she has learned over the last decade with the talented recruiting team.
Marcy received her Certified Staffing Professional certificate from the American Staffing Association, is the former Membership Chair of Athens Area SHRM, and is active with the Hall County and Gwinnett county Chambers of Commerce.
Prior to coming to BOS Staffing, Marcy worked for nonprofits providing job placement services to people with employment barriers. Marcy attended the University of Georgia and loves to cheer for UGA football with her husband (GO DAWGS!). She enjoys live music, cooking, being outdoors near the water, and spending time with her husband and daughter.