Marietta, GA 30066
BOS Staffing is currently searching for Part Time Closing Assistants for a Closing Attorney' s Office for the Marietta area. If you are someone you know is interested, apply now!
- Must have experience working in a closing attorney' s office
- Pre and Post Closing experience is a must
- Review and order title
- Set up packages for lenders
- Set up files and order documentation
- Support every aspect of managing the office of a real estate attorney office
- Involves photocopying sales documents, scheduling closing dates, securing public information about a property, pre-closing and post-closing duties
- Create, implement, and manage all systems for sellers and buyers with input from team
- Assist in creating, implementing, and managing all lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support systems
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Coordinate all listing activities
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
Must have basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Google Chrome, with Landtech software experience.
You MUST have Landtech software experience!
This is a Part-Time position:
Hours: 15-20 hours
Experience: 2-3 years
Attention to detail, ability to multitask and work under pressure required
Great verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Meet Your Recruiter
Stella Elkina has been in the staffing industry for 2 years and joined BOS Staffing in early 2020 as a Staffing Coordinator. Her primary recruiting focus is in Administrative, Light Industrial, and General labor placements. Stella is a Lawrenceville native who graduated from Georgia Gwinnett College in 2019 with a BBA in Marketing. Her interests include serving at her local temple, reading personal development books, and doing anything adventurous outside.