Duluth, GA 30096
BOS of North Atlanta is currently assisting a local chemical production company with identifying driven, dependable workers for their Duluth facility. This company is an industry leading manufacturer of chemicals that are a prime component in the products we use everyday. Their chemicals and carefully developed to be added to products such as paper, plastic, building material, and even personal care items. Come be a part of the fast growing and exciting company and build a career you can be proud of!
The following duties shall be performed by the Chemical Operator:
- Operate machinery to meet production standard
- Follow all safety protocols daily
- Collect and bag material for distribution at the conclusion of production
- Read and follow manufacturing directions according to SOP
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Operate equipment such as forklift, electric pallet jack when necessary
The following details outline the ideal candidate:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs chest high consistently
- Strong and PROVEN work history of dependability and positive attendance
- Ability to follow 5s protocols as directed
- Available to work overtime including evenings, holidays, and weekends when necessary
- Strong knowledge of chemical production preferred
- Work history in manufacturing preferred
We have several shifts open. Starting pay is $16/hr.
Please apply today for immediate consideration!