Call Center Program Manager
Athens, GA 30606 US
Our client, a leading firm in Athens that excels in human touch lead nurturing, has an opportunity for a Call Center Program Manager. If you have a background in call center operations or dispatch, a strong sense of urgency to work in a deadline-driven environment, and superior communication skills, this may be the job for you.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Career advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a company with strong core values
- Full benefits package
- Previous call center experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Adaptable to change
- Responsible for the profitability of the campaigns sold.
- Creating project programs and their components such as Communication Guides and Program Analysis Reports
- Monitoring compliance with client objectives from the inception to conclusion of project.
- Acting as the primary liaison between the client and the team.
- Conducting product-training programs, call calibrations, or internal meetings.
Meet Your Recruiter
Marcy Cuevas joined BOS Staffing as a Recruiter in 2007. For 10 years she collaborated with both hiring managers, to understand market trends and company cultures, and candidates, to understand their skills and career goals. Conducting both contingent and permanent hire searches, she matched many talented job seekers to some of the best companies in the area, creating career opportunities and valuable company assets. When BOS grew from a single office to three branches (and counting!), Marcy took on the role of Operations Manager. She now has the privilege of sharing what she has learned over the last decade with the talented recruiting team.
Marcy received her Certified Staffing Professional certificate from the American Staffing Association, is the former Membership Chair of Athens Area SHRM, and is active with the Hall County and Gwinnett county Chambers of Commerce.
Prior to coming to BOS Staffing, Marcy worked for nonprofits providing job placement services to people with employment barriers. Marcy attended the University of Georgia and loves to cheer for UGA football with her husband (GO DAWGS!). She enjoys live music, cooking, being outdoors near the water, and spending time with her husband and daughter.