Associate Attorney - Litigation
Greenville, SC 29601 US
BOS Staffing is seeking an Associate Attorney, experienced and knowledgeable in South Carolina Foreclosure law to join a thriving practice that serves financial institutions throughout most of the Eastern US. If you are a growth-oriented attorney with experience representing creditors in foreclosures, evictions and/or title proceedings, this may be your next career move.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Opportunity for growth, possibility of partnership.
- 401k match 4% after 1 year
- Long term disability
- Short term disability paid by company
- Life insurance paid by company
- Remote or hybrid position possible
If you have:
- Admitted to practice in South Carolina, including respective federal district courts. Admitted to practice in other states is a plus.
- Knowledge of South Carolina Foreclosure laws
- Experience drafting pleadings, appearing in court, and researching legal issues.
- Creditor-side bankruptcy experience is a plus, as is litigation experience.
You will be:
- Preparing pleadings and motions.
- Making court appearances for motions, conferences, and mediations.
- Conducting legal research and writing.
- Sending written and oral communication with clients, outside counsel, and Court personnel, among others.
- General litigation.
If you are a dedicated Foreclosure Attorney who values accuracy, teamwork, and professionalism, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding opportunity.