Accounts Receivable Clerk
Hampton Bays, NY 11946 US
What We Offer:
- Compensation: $22 to $29 per hour.
- Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage.
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401K plan with matching.
- Paid time off including vacation, personal, sick days, and holidays.
If You Have:
- Proven experience in reviewing and resolving outstanding balances.
- Proficiency in insurance collections and patient collections through phone communication.
- Ability to navigate insurance portals proficiently.
- Thorough understanding of Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) and insurance denial processes.
- Proficient in processing appeals and reconsiderations.
- Exceptional organizational skills and multitasking ability.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of HIPAA regulations and confidentiality in healthcare settings.
You Will Be:
- Reviewing and resolving outstanding balances in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and adherence to billing procedures.
- Conducting insurance collections and patient collections through phone communication.
- Navigating insurance portals efficiently to access and update relevant information.
- Processing appeals and reconsiderations accurately and in a timely manner.
- Handling written correspondence and personal conversations professionally and effectively.
Meet Your Recruiter
Marcy Cuevas joined BOS Staffing as a Recruiter in 2007. For 10 years she collaborated with both hiring managers, to understand market trends and company cultures, and candidates, to understand their skills and career goals. Conducting both contingent and permanent hire searches, she matched many talented job seekers to some of the best companies in the area, creating career opportunities and valuable company assets. When BOS grew from a single office to three branches (and counting!), Marcy took on the role of Operations Manager. She now has the privilege of sharing what she has learned over the last decade with the talented recruiting team.
Marcy received her Certified Staffing Professional certificate from the American Staffing Association, is the former Membership Chair of Athens Area SHRM, and is active with the Hall County and Gwinnett county Chambers of Commerce.
Prior to coming to BOS Staffing, Marcy worked for nonprofits providing job placement services to people with employment barriers. Marcy attended the University of Georgia and loves to cheer for UGA football with her husband (GO DAWGS!). She enjoys live music, cooking, being outdoors near the water, and spending time with her husband and daughter.