Bogart, GA 30622 US
BOS is now hiring for Sales Development Representatives in Athens, GA. Our client wants to train you to be an expert on human touch lead nurturing and sales techniques in order to help their clients save time by identifying which companies would most benefit from their services and products. We are looking for applicants with a strong sense of urgency to work in a deadline-driven environment, superior communication skills, and the ability to assist the sales department in turning cold calls into warm leads by making B2B cold calls. Starting at $18-$20/hr. with bonus potential.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Full benefits package upon hire
- Ongoing production-driven incentives
- Interesting and diverse co-workers
- Are personable and adaptable: can relate to both C-level and entry-level contacts
- Metrics-driven sales experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently; strong work ethic; good research skills
You Will Be:
- Engaging decision-makers in a conversation to uncover current business environment needs
- Conducting sales outreach via phone and email to key decision makers at targeted businesses
- Navigating to the correct decision maker through inquiries with gatekeepers, work colleagues, and other resources
- Entering information captured during a phone conversation into databases and/or the Sales CRM system
Meet Your Recruiter
Marcy Cuevas joined BOS Staffing as a Recruiter in 2007. For 10 years she collaborated with both hiring managers, to understand market trends and company cultures, and candidates, to understand their skills and career goals. Conducting both contingent and permanent hire searches, she matched many talented job seekers to some of the best companies in the area, creating career opportunities and valuable company assets. When BOS grew from a single office to three branches (and counting!), Marcy took on the role of Operations Manager. She now has the privilege of sharing what she has learned over the last decade with the talented recruiting team.
Marcy received her Certified Staffing Professional certificate from the American Staffing Association, is the former Membership Chair of Athens Area SHRM, and is active with the Hall County and Gwinnett county Chambers of Commerce.
Prior to coming to BOS Staffing, Marcy worked for nonprofits providing job placement services to people with employment barriers. Marcy attended the University of Georgia and loves to cheer for UGA football with her husband (GO DAWGS!). She enjoys live music, cooking, being outdoors near the water, and spending time with her husband and daughter.