Flowery Br, GA 30542
Job Function: Develops and enhances customer relaions through the planning and direction of activities concerned with development application, and maintenance of quality standards for indusrtial processes materials and products.
Essenial Functions: Provides initial samples to customer.
- Discusses customr requirements and reviews custoemr drawings, specifications, etc.
- Review and approves documentation for customer.
- Supplies sample to customer for inspection and obtains customer approveal for production shipment.
- Review results of follow process with custemer and instructs quality technician in reagard to action plan.
Cordinates product audits
- Obtains results and issues request for corrective action.
- Monitors audit through closure to insure conformance to standard and corrective action recommentdations.
- Conforms with procedures intil closed out.
Directs investigation of customer complaints regarding quality, conformance to specifications, tolerances and delivered condition of products.
- Works with quality technicians, auditors, and manager to determine roots cause of complaint.
- Inspects returned goods to verify validity of complaint and codes conpalint.
- Issues request for internal action /investigation.
- Determines effects, nature and severity of problem and coordinates task team after obtaining response form Request for Action.
- Records, analyzes, and informs concerned personal of production quality assurance and sales department of status and dispotion of customer compaints and claims.
- Distributes pertinent information to sales, service, and applications engineering who issues response to customer inquiry.
- Follows- up to evaluate and review that plan for corective action was implemented.
- Conducts customer audits by obtaining inforamtion both by phone and on-site during customer visits.