Position: Material Handler for Shipping/Warehouse
Reports To: Mfg. Team Lead/Group Lead/Supervisor/Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to operate forklift, Cherry Picker, Pallet Jacks, etc.
- Receiving, stocking and shipping of materials and inventory and to maintain the overall cleanliness and organization of the warehouse.
- Responsible for receiving components/finished goods and verifying quality and count is correct
- Picks and or packs orders utilizing RF Scanner and paper process
- Loads and unloads material for movement to the internal and external customer.
- Utilization of SAP in receiving and shipping components or finished product.
- Assist the lead/supervisor with other duties assigned.
- Adhere to safety and security standards & procedures.
- Assist in cycle counts and physical inventory when needed.
- Required to maintain their assigned areas on a daily basis or as instructed by management.
- Follow ISO procedures.
- Responsible for Data Entry and record keeping as per work instructions if applicable.
- Lifts up to 40 lbs. and for weights over 40 lbs get assistance in lifting.
- Read, write, and speak English effectively.
- Basic math skills are a must.
- Knowledge and skills to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Requires minimal supervision and relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Computer skills
High school diploma preferred or 1-3 years of experience of material handling experience