Duluth, GA 30096
BOS has partnered with a very prestigious company looking for a Production/Inventory Scheduler, the requirements and basic functions are the following:
- Communicate all Production status to HQ site
- Maintain production schedule in MES and SAP
- Schedule manpower
- Monitor and maintain production orders against open customer orders
- Responsible for production packaging materials and chemicals (boxes, lids, bags, banding, tape, pallet, poly-ox, bio soft, etc )
- Coordinate Import container delivery with DSV and schedule delivery to the site
- Responsible for Inventory (cycle count, quarterly inventory) and inventory accuracy. Finished and raw product.
- Monitor daily – Inventory report, picking demand report and production variance report
- Generate and complete shipping documents in MES and SAP
- Electronically complete Goods receipt against PO into MES and SAP
- Communicate with customer and logistics as necessary
Very familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel and Production Software, fast learner.
If you, or someone you know is interested please reply with most updated resume, if your referral get hired you get $100.00!
Pay: Case by case based on experience
Location: Duluth, GA
Temp to Hire
Shift: 8 AM - 5PM