Chemical Production Operator
Tucker, GA 300843721
Immediate career opportunity to work for a great company in Tucker, GA!
Experienced Production Operators needed for all shifts. Must have experience in a production environment, good math and mechanical skills, and excellent professional references. The ideal candidate will have experience working in manufacturing, forklift experience, knowledge of safety standards, and an impeccable work ethic. Starting pay is $14/hr with benefits upon hire.
• Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including use of all PPE and safety equipment
• Participates in the general housekeeping of plant and work area
• Understands basic monitoring of assigned equipment including start up-shut down & lockout/tag-out procedures for equipment responsibilities
• Monitors and reports any warning lights promptly
• Able to demonstrate fork lift proficiency (pending formal training)
• Maintains expected quality standards
• Able to use digital scales in metric and US standard units
• Properly loads mixers
• Able to complete required data entry into production systems, accurately, with some assistance
• Generally performs, with supervision, entry level production tasks which include:
• Operating processing equipment
• Moves and stages materials
• Packages products
• Enters data into the computer system
• Monitors equipment, keeping processes running at desired run rates.
• Able to use and monitor computerized display and control screens
• Works under direction from peers, team leaders, & shift managers **
• Maintains proper documentation including batch tickets and partial bags.
• Generally assists in preparation of batches and operation of processing equipment.
• Team player **
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Works mandatory overtime as required.
• High school diploma or GED equivalency
• Good math, reading, communication, and organizational skills
• Must display fundamental computer literacy.
• Must be willing to work all shifts